Friday 15 July 2011

The Confirmation


1st of July - Kinect Night at Aimee and Jesse's place. I jumped, I ran, I squealed with delight while playing the adventure games. Every time I finish my turn, I had to go to the toilet and vomit because I'm feeling nausated. Hubby told me to stop jumping because I've been telling him I might be pregnant since my period is three days overdue. Friends offered me wine and softdrinks and I had to make excuses about having an ulcer attack (I felt bad lying but I just can't afford to drink alcohol when i am not sure about my condition yet).
Over the weekend, I bought a pregnancy kit but waited until Sunday early morning to test because its best to use your first morning urine.

and the result?

 
 
I cried and woke up hubby. he has so many questions, about my period, the preganancy test, etc etc. He was happy but want to make sure that I am indeed pregnant. I told him that I will have a blood test to confirm but because its monthend, I only had the bloodtest done on Wednesday and come Thursday, we got the confirmation from the GP:
 


We told my family first and they were all very happy for me. I told them to pray for me and for the baby. I cannot announce it yet to the whole world even if I want to because I was told its better to wait until the first trimester is over. According to this, I am 7 weeks pregnant so I still have 7 more to go before I can shout it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment