Friday 14 October 2011

The Quickening

Hello Baby, how are you doing in Mum's tummy? I hope you're up and about already. =)


This week marked our 20th week together and I finally felt you move inside my tummy! Last Monday, while waiting for your Dad to finish work, I dropped by McDonalds to get a large Shaker Fries --- I know this is not good for both of us Baby but I really wanted to eat one since last week. I was sitting at CA's foyer, eating my fries, when suddenly I felt you moved! The feeling is unexplainable --- weird but overwhelming at the same time. Had there been no people around, I would have shed a tear or two but I don't want to attract attention and be a drama queen hehe. And eversince Baby, you always let me know that you are inside me, kicking and stretching and just enjoying your growth inside me.

Our music nights continued, and when I let you hear Celine Dion's lullabye, you started kickin' again! It was so cute. You don't like her voice Baby? hehe. You love Mozart Baby lullabies and other music too. Your taste is very diverse baby. =)

We had our second hospital visit and when your heartbeat was checked thru an ultrasound microphone, it was beating really really fast which is good! The Midwife said you are so behaved and did not make any movements that she did not have any trouble counting your heartbeat. Thank you baby, you are so cooperative.

Mommy was also weighed and she only gained 1 kg since last month which is good. We are on track with our journey baby.

Here's our photo at 20 weeks ---


and we can't wait to see you in 20 weeks time Baby.

Hugs and kisses to you our little Angel. See you soon.

love, Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment