Monday 22 August 2011

The First Peek


On the 12th week of my pregnancy, I scheduled an NT Plus Scan at Sydney Ultrasound for Women. Hubby and I are really excited for this day to come because we'd know for sure if the baby is healthy and we can now announce the pregnancy to the whole world!

After much drama at SUW (I had an 8am appointment at Burwood but because of procedure mixed up, they need to reschedule me at 3pm in Newtown), we finally saw the 'malikot' baby from the monitor.
the butterfly shape is my baby's brain, what a beauty!


baby's arms - he/she wants a hug!

the ultrasound confirmed the baby's age in weeks - 12w1d

closer look at our Angel.


We can't wait for the 18th week scan, we would know the gender by then. =)

On the otherhand, my morning sickness has abated a bit, I now vomit only during the night (from morning, noon and night routine for the last 3 weeks). I reckon, when this nausea will stop, I will put on weight na, oh no!

Its such a relief being able to share the good news to all our friends. Thank you so much for the warm wishes and please continue praying for a healthy baby and mommy too.

ps.. I had a scare last night. I felt a sudden gush of water coming out from me and when I checked, there's a faint blood. We had to rush to the hospital and the OB did another ultrasound to check our baby and the little one is there, not quiet sleeping but still moving around. We heard the heartbeat and it was such a relief to know that the Angel is doing well inside Mum's tummy. Now, the Mum just needs to be extra careful to prevent it from happening again. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment